Page 358 of 358 FirstFirst ... 258308348356357358
Results 3,571 to 3,574 of 3574
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stock by Attribute v4.0 for Zen Cart 1.3.5

So I found out a way to add attributes to the SBA data by utilizing the "Add Quantity for product variant" If I enter a number in the quantity for all it will add the attributes for me. I had not noticed that link before and after trying a couple of options it worked. I think this will work just fine for my purpose.
    @MC12345678. Can you please send me a link where I can buy you a coffee or lunch for your efforts? Thank you..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chuckrey View Post
    Update:

I added the query to the install file but ran into a couple of issues. I checked the error log and found the following:

[22-May-2024 10:59:54 UTC] Request URI: /index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=189_191&products_id=2750, IP address: xxx.xx.xxx.xx, Language id 1
    #1 products_with_attributes_stock->updateNotifyAttributesModuleStartOptionsLoop() called at [/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/traits/NotifierManager.php:87]
    #2 base->notify() called at [/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/attributes.php:148]
    #3 require(/home/mypfctim/public_html/includes/modules/attributes.php) called at [/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php:50]
    #4 require(/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/modules/pages/product_info/main_template_vars.php) called at [/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php:178]
    #5 require(/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/templates/responsive_classic/common/tpl_main_page.php) called at [/home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/index.php:94]
    --> PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_SELECT_SBA - assumed 'PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_SELECT_SBA' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/xxxxxxxx/public_html/includes/classes/observers/class.products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 689.

I did receive syntax error warnings at the following lines:
    @@ -2723,6 +2823,7 @@ function displayOptionalSQL(){
    <option value="runOptionalSQL4" title="Only add the product attributes that are NOT display-only">Add product attributes that are NOT display-only</option>
    <option value="runOptionalSQL5" title="Remove the product attributes that are ONLY read-only">Remove product attributes that are ONLY read-only</option>
    <option value="runOptionalSQL6" title="Ensure availability and operation of PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_TYPE_SELECT, UPLOAD_PREFIX, and TEXT_PREFIX or if dropdowns do not appear">Restore visibility of Dropdowns</option>
    <option value="runOptionalSQL7" title="Add ALL new single attribute NOT display only product to SBA table">Add ALL new product attributes that are NOT display only</option>
    <option value="updatePASfieldPAC" title="Update Unique Combo field">Update Unique Combo field</option>
    <option value="truncatePAStable" title="WARNING: This will COMPLETLY EMPTY the Product with Attribute Stock Table!">Remove ALL entries from the PAS Table</option>

@@ -2838,6 +2939,11 @@ function displayOptionalSQL(){
    verifyProductOptionsTypes();

case 'runOptionalSQL7';

case 'runOptionalAllToSBA';

I also noticed the following has a colon instead of a semi-colon and am not sure if that was intentional
    case 'runOptionalAllToSBA':
    case 'runOptionalSQL7':

Again, I really appreciate your help and time.
    So, I went back to review the modification I applied. There was an issue with the query I created, it had an extra semi-colon from when I copied and pasted it from within phpMyAdmin.

The issues about the missing constant, well that is something that would be seen with the code in place, visitors navigating the site until the database install was completed. I've made generated a change to the code to prevent logging that issue; however, in a way the fix is unnecessary once the appropriate constant has been set either in a file or the database.

But, the other above issues? I have no idea how the other issues exist in your file. I do not see github history of the problem content like:
    1) I don't see what the issue is with the option list, the three options appear to have the same format with just differences in associated/necessary data. So i'm not sure what issue is/was created there.
    2) semi-colons as a part of case statements, these specifically are supposed to be colons, there is nothing that I found having semi-colons in that spot.

I have created and force pushed an update for the original issue for the query to do what was requested: Adds all new product/attribute pairs for single attribute not yet in SBA · mc12345678/Stock_By_Attributes_Combined@064350f (github.com)

https://github.com/mc12345678/Stock_...326c26a8192f01
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I have just uploaded on a squeaky clean install of V2.0.1 and while there were no error during installation I do get an error when clicking on the All Attribute Stock link.

I am assuming this is the link used access the SBA functions/features.

The link launches a new browser tab as indicated and displays the following error message on the new page "WARNING: An Error occurred, please let us know! If you were entering information, press the BACK button in your browser and re-check the information you had entered to be sure you entered valid data."

[31-May-2024 01:53:24 ------] Request URI: /********/index.php?cmd=products_with_attributes_stock, IP address: *******, Language id 1
    #0 [internal function]: zen_debug_error_handler()
    #1 /*****/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(714): trigger_error()
    #2 /*****/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(659): queryFactory->show_error()
    #3 /*****/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php(299): queryFactory->set_error()
    #4 /*****/products_with_attributes_stock.php(912): queryFactory->Execute()
    #5 /*****/index.php(16): require('/******* ..')
    --> PHP Fatal error: MySQL error 1146: Table '******.products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist :: SELECT DISTINCT pwas.products_id FROM products_with_attributes_stock pwas
    LEFT JOIN (SELECT DISTINCT
    pa.products_id, pd.products_name
    FROM products_attributes pa
    LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON (pa.products_id = pd.products_id)
    WHERE pd.language_id= 1
    ORDER BY pd.products_name) att ON (att.products_id = pwas.products_id)
    WHERE
    att.products_id IS NULL ==> (as called by) /**********/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 912 <== in /*******/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 714.

--> PHP Fatal error: MySQL error 1146: Table '*******.products_with_attributes_stock' doesn't exist :: SELECT DISTINCT pwas.products_id FROM products_with_attributes_stock pwas
    LEFT JOIN (SELECT DISTINCT
    pa.products_id, pd.products_name
    FROM products_attributes pa
    LEFT JOIN products_description pd ON (pa.products_id = pd.products_id)
    WHERE pd.language_id= 1
    ORDER BY pd.products_name) att ON (att.products_id = pwas.products_id)
    WHERE
    att.products_id IS NULL ==> (as called by) *******/products_with_attributes_stock.php on line 912 <== in /******/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 714.

(Directories and original ZC DB tables are correct but have been ****** out.)
    Last edited by webmanstudios; 30 May 2024 at 05:07 PM. Reason: Clarification on DB tables mentioned.

Plugin Contributions

Issue resolved: SBA links and screens were added once I manually ran the SBA install script from the browser address bar. Sorry to be a bother. :)